Get the best of both worlds (100% Grass-fed Beef AND Pastured Pork) with one great price! Save $15 when you buy both!
Get 30 pounds of 100% Grass-fed Beef AND 30 Pounds of Pastured Pork raised locally from Wisconsin farm families!
12, 1-lb packages Ground Beef
3, 1-lb packages 90% Lean Ground Beef
2, 10-oz Rib Eye Steaks
2, 10-oz New York Strip Steaks
2, 8-oz Top Sirloin Steaks
2, 12-oz Top Round Steaks
2, 24-oz Chuck Roasts
1, 24-oz Brisket or Rump Roast
2, 1-lb packages Cubed Sirloin or Stew Meat
1, 12-oz package uncured, all-beef Hot Dogs (6, 2-oz hot dogs per package)
2, 1-lb packages Beef Hamburger Patties (4, 4-oz patties per package)
1, 12-oz Summer Sausage
7, 1-lb packages Unseasoned Ground Pork
5, 1-lb packages Seasoned Ground Pork Sausage
5, 1-lb packages bone-in Pork Chops (2-3 chops per package)
2 Pork Butt Roasts (approx. 2-2.5 lbs. each)
1 Pork Tenderloin Roast (approx. 1 lbs. each)
4, 1-lb packages Uncured Bacon
4lbs of specialty pork products, including: Smoked Shredded Pork (fully cooked and ready to heat and serve!), fresh unseasoned Brats, and/or sliced uncured Deli Ham.
Box Size: 14” x 14” x 14”
Each Box Weight: 30 lbs.
Our 100% Grass-fed (and finished!) Beef and Pastured Pork offer:
- A high-quality eating experience!
- Our beef products are never fed corn, grain or animal by-products.
- Our pork products are: Nitrate Free* (*No nitrates except for those naturally occurring), MSG Free and Gluten Free
- Naturally raised without the use of growth hormones or antibiotics
- Product purity: No growth hormones, GMOs or antibiotics used
- Human health benefits (CLAs, Omega 3s,Omega 9s, etc.) – Independent research confirms grass based livestock products are best for human health.
Our Regenerative Practices offer:
- Animal age and source verification
- Food safety – Inspected processing facilities and farm to table traceability
- No GMOs, chemical herbicides or pesticides used on our pastures
- Environmental Stewardship (Improves soil and water quality)
- Humanely raised livestock who spend their entire lives with outdoor access!
- Use of low-stress handling methods which makes for calmer, healthier livestock.
- Local raised from Wisconsin family farms, who own our cooperative